The National Leather Collection has received funding from the Nenescape Partnership as part of their Stories of the Nene Community Heritage Grant. With this funding, the museum is running an exciting new archival project which will allow us to unbox, explore and digitise our paper archives for the very first time. The aim of this project is to digitise the entirety of our archives and make it all accessible online, so that the public can browse our archive collection at home.
- – Organising and cataloguing
- – Scanning documents, editing and transferring files
- – Curating our online archive via Flickr and YouTube
- – Sharing project progress via our Social Media platforms
- – Storing archival material correctly, to museum standard
This project will be volunteer led with support provided by Project Manager, Victoria Green. This volunteering opportunity is mid-term, with our project running until December 2018.
Download Role Profiles and Application Forms here!